Today Microsoft released Service Pack 1 for CRM 2015.
This new version contains a lot of new and improved features both for developers and users. Below a little highlight of my personal favorites.
- Improved navigation
- Quick link to all Recently Viewed Items
- Track incoming email wherever you are with the new CRM app for Outlook.
- Embedded Excel Online in the CRM application
- Collaborate with Office 365 user groeps
- Faster Form rendering
- Customizable themes
- Integration with OneNote
- Integration with parature
- Webinterface for the tracing
I guess you got the point. A lot of great features are available on CRM online today.
Each of these point will be discussed more in detail in the coming days, so please stay tuned for more information.